Today I had K1 with Nora. All we did was look at pictures for M.N. and laugh at the fact that we had it. The movie was horrible but we had fun. We also started talking in abbreviations. It went so far that sentences would just be composed of the first letters of every word. ( For Example: I L M N= I like movie night.) It was funny because we got so good at speaking this way we could start to understand and interpret one another.
(Later on the whole camp played "Uno", the card game, and we only used our language to communicate.)
After K1 Nora got her Nose pierced. We also made the "Nice List". People in Greece only use the word nice to describe things-- it is as if they do not know other adjectives, so I decided to make a list of the ways they use the word nice.
Starting from Bad- Good
1. Very No Nice
2. No Nice
3. Nice but not too nice ( A camp favorite)
4. It's nice, I think
5. Nice
6. So Nice
7. Ohhhh, Nice
8. Very Nice
9. It's Too Nice
We also met a dog which looked like a Coyote, which we named Tyra, because Tyra Banks was in Coyote Ugly.
After K1 I went back to camp and played tennis/volley/soccer with Tanja. We were really bored so we played these games.
Tonights dinner was one of the last times we would all be together so it was nice to just hang out and chill with one another-- "It's too nice."
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment