I also did a few other interesting while I was in Greece.
One day, I went to the new Acropolis museum. It was a really beautiful, modern building that exhibited the ancient artwork in a really nice way. The really cool thing was that the museum was built over an old Byzantine city. The floors were all glass, so as I walked through the museum, I could look down and see this ancient city. Another extraordinary feature about the museum was that it had a beautiful view of the Acropolis and Parthenon. I was extremely proud of the way the Greeks built this museum. Later that week we went to a Greek national team soccer game—Greece vs. Luxembourg. The game was exciting and was really important for the Greeks to win. In the end, the Greeks won 2-1. There was a really exciting and chaotic atmosphere at the game and I was happy I had that opportunity.
My time in my house in Greece was really relaxing and nice. I watched many movies, wrote post cards, saw my family and had a really relaxing time before I went to London and Ghana.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment