Today was my final day at the Archelon camp. I had too pack up all my things and take down my tent. After preparing my stuff for my departure, I took my last pictures of the camp and helped with the big camp clean up.
Loukia, my dad's client drove into camp and I said my good-byes. We had a huge group hug; it was really sad. I was upset because I just got to know all of them and I had to leave so soon.
Back in Athens I unpacked from Crete and packed for my trip to the Middle East.
I was extremely happy to see my parents!!! I am lucky because I have only been away a month and I get to spend a lot of time with them.
I also met with my aunt Stumatia ( I do not how to spell her name, but she is one of the nicest people ever!!!)
Afterwards, I went to eat with Ioanna and her friend, Takis.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment