Monday, October 5, 2009

Day Off- Loukia

Saturday September 26th

Today was my day off. I was planning to go Sky Diving but it was 4 hours away and I had already traveled so far to go "Bungy" Jumping to just be disappointed so I decided not to go. Instead I met with my dad's client, Loukia, the lady who drove me to the camp my first day. She came to camp with her daughters, so I showed her around camp and explained to her what I had been doing here.
After my tour, she took me to camp to show me her store, and toured me around the old city/ where she lived as a child. Next, we went to eat lunch together at a sea food restaurant and then I was dropped off back at camp.
Back at camp I helped Tanj cook because she was extremely mad for a few reasons. After dinner we went to a local town to get ice cream. Then we went home to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment