Today was my day off, but I John had asked me to take on an extra shift because the Germans left early. I had no problem with it. The shift was an information table in the morning at a high-class hotel. The info table is essentially the kiosk except we go to hotels to present our knowledge. The good thing with this is that I recieved a free breakfast.
(Later that day I had learnt that the excavation, which I wanted to go on because I had this morning info table found 29 live hatchlings- I was really upest I missed it.)
While waiting for the bus to go to this hotel, Creta Princess, me and John were looking at this cafe that was just closing (it was like 6:45 in the morning). "Cafe Corner" is not really a cafe as one would think. It is more of a brothel/ escort service place. Lonely men can go there to enjoy the company of young ladies. It was really funny just watching the people interact.
When the girls were leaving (they all left together) one winkedat me as she was getting in the car. The car made a u-turn and all of them were yelling and waving at me; it was histerical.
After the breakfast and info table, I went back to camp for a while and just hung out. After this I went to Chania to buy gifts and souviniers. I went to the closed market, a huge indoor market place full of shops, restuarants, butchers and food stores, which was a really amazing experience. I felt like I was in an older world, which I thought was pretty cool.
After shopping, I went back to camp, played uno with Mel and Mckenna, helped Mel clean up, eat, went to the interent and then slept.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment