Since I do not get to the internet everyday, I write in a journal to remember/record what I have done each day. Before typing up this entry I decided to read it: it was really boring as well as ridiculously long. I will save you the time by summing it up in a few quite words. I woke up at 10:30, had breakfast and talked with Tanja and Christina, chopped bamboo and went to K2.
At K2 I met popcorn man, and he gave me and Mckenna free popcorn and cotton candy. We also met his 3 year old son Dmitry (they are Russians not Greeks, that's why it is spelt that way).
After K2 i went back to camp, had dinner and went to watch a World Cup Qualifing match. Greece vs. Switzerland. There are a few Swiss people at camp, so we thought the game would be really intense and exciting. It was really boring. So boring, in fact that I left at half time. Greece lost.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment