Today I had Morning Survey on MR with Mel. As we walked the beach, it looked really beautiful. The water was extremely rough, with huge waves, making the sand really shiney as well as easy to walk on. I took out my camera to take a picture and my phone slipped out of my bag. At the same time a huge waves came up and swept my phone into the sea; I never saw it again.
We also saw scarfy, a really cute dog on the beach.
After M.S. I cleaned more nest cages ( and recieved more injuries) and then I went to K2. At K2 Daniel took a video of the wooden turtle souviniers doing the "Turtle Dance". I cannot really explain it, but I will put up pictures of this Turtle mating ritual. After the kiosk shift I went to the internet cafe and facebook chatted 6 people, all of them were in class/ not paying attention; I thought that this fact was really funny. I also heard about the Backstreet Boy's new CD, which definately made my day.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment